Maltfield Stud Livery Yard is situated approximately 25 minutes from Dublin and 10 minutes from Wicklow/Arklow. It is nestled among the beautiful Wicklow countryside with quiet roads for fantastic hacking. We are close to the beach, 15 minutes drive from two show jumping competition venues and have two hunts operating within the locality. The owner/manager of Maltfield Stud lives on site for 24 hour care.
- Floodlit outdoor 55 x 40 arena
- Top spec stabling, both American barn and outdoor wooden stabling
- Stud-railed fencing
- Forest trekking
- Qualified instruction/ lessons with choice of 3 instructors
- High security, cameras and electric gated entrance
- Fun yard with plenty happening! Weekly social events ie. treks, beach rides, group livery lessons, competitions
Welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable environment for both children and adults alike.
All-year Grass Livery option from €40 per-week per-animal
Full winter Stable Livery (without hard feed) with daily turnout from €90 euro per week
Full Winter Stable Livery including hard feed with daily turnout from €110 euro per week
For those who would prefer to have their horses stabled in the winter months (hard feed not included) Nov to end of April, but spread the cost over the whole year, we can offer an all in all cost of €260 p/month, starting each May and continuing throughout the year (60 pw all year).
For find out more information about our livery options, visit our contact page to get in touch.